- Our Team
- Centers & INITIATIVES
- KNOWLEDGE CENTER
- MEDIA CENTER
- Member Login
- Contact Us
For registration: Click Here
Over the past few months, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India, has come up with recommendations by 2nd High Level Committee, CSR followed by proposed Amendments to CSR Rules 2020 based on ground feedback and assessment by it since rollout in April 2014. . While the time to bring in CSR amendments may have been right, the COVID pandemic has taken the CSR discourse and implementation to a totally new and unchartered terrain. As Lockdown 3.0 proceeds, and we try to get back to some sort of ‘new normal’, it is vital to understand how CSR can not only assist Covid combat, but also facilitates other ‘normal’ activities to get back into action, in co-existence with Covid, at least for the next year or two.
It is of absolute importance to treat this situation as one of health and economic crisis. The role businesses can play in partnership with govt and civil society organisations is immense. While many corporations have stepped up to this challenge, there is a larger need to evaluate the opportunity to contribute within the CSR framework. . UNGCNI and Sattva think this is an opportunity to bring together representation from the key players and have a dialog on topics related to collaborative efforts and long-term sustenance and resiliency.
OBJECTIVES AND KEY QUESTIONS
- Implications of proposed new CSR Rule Amendments
- Rethinking CSR Strategy for now and beyond
- Understanding reporting and impact from compliance perspective especially for COVID responses made by corporates
- Tax implications of contributions / donations made by businesses
- Challenges and Opportunities for business with CSR in current and evolving circumstances
- Rebuilding resilience through CSR programs – Data and virtual platform for Impact
- Experiences from the ground
Leaders: PSU | CSR | NGOs | Corporates
Virtual Dialogues for Impact are online discussions aimed at promoting debate, dialogue, exchange of good practices, ideas, and information on different topics related to CSR – compliance, impact, and shared value. The overall aim of these Virtual Dialogues for Impact is to develop an inclusive process of collective knowledge sharing with the end goal of improving the quality, impact, and compliance of CSR programs.
For inquiries and registration please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Details||Per Participant Fee (in INR inclusive of GST)|
|1-2 Participant||3 or More Participants|
|For Business Organizations||590/-||354/-|
|For NGOs/Non-Business &
NEFT Details for payment fee:
“GLOBAL COMPACT NETWORK” payable at New Delhi.
Bank Name: AXIS BANK, B-6, Lajpat Nagar-II, New Delhi -110024
Saving A/C No.:909010038941271 |RTGS / NEFT IFSC Code: UTIB0000126 |GST No.:07AAAAG3022B1ZK
- Please Mention in NEFT Description “Payment for Webinar on 13th June 2020”
- Send a confirmatory email at email@example.com giving details of the remitter and participant’s name and date of the program
Aligning CSR with Sustainability and SDGs+ Framework: What every manager must know about CSR Law & SDGs
Day & Date :
Sat, 13th June, 2020