- Our Team
- Centers & INITIATIVES
- KNOWLEDGE CENTER
- MEDIA CENTER
- Member Login
- Contact Us
UNGCNI, at the intersection of the United Nations and the private sector, is uniquely positioned to advance corporate action on the SDGs and UNGC Ten Principles
Businesses have become critical partners in designing and delivering effective, scalable, and practical solutions for promoting Circular Economy.
Circular Economy has gained increasing prominence around the world as a tool which presents solutions to some of the world’s most pressing crosscutting sustainable development challenges.
An economy in which waste and pollution do not exist by design, products and materials are kept in use, and natural systems are regenerated provides much promise to accelerate implementation of the 2030 Agenda.
UNGCNI’s First Sustainability Program aims to:
· Provide a deeper understanding of the circular economy for Corporates
· How Circular Economy can be leveraged to achieve the SDGs
· Discuss global trends and industry practices at the forefront of this transition
· Key opportunities and barriers to its implementation Waste to Value Roadmap
· Explore enabling environments for this paradigm shift, including new technologies, policies, and partnerships
The Program aims to provide a deeper understanding of the circular economy and how it can be leveraged to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals. Experts representing different sectors will discuss global trends and industries at the forefront of this transition, as well as key opportunities and barriers to its implementation.
Register to attend the program: https://ungcnisummit.virtualmnc.com/
SDGs and UNGC Ten Principles
Day & Date :
Tue, 31st January, 2023
Oval Room, Hyatt Regency Hotel, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi