- Our Team
- Centers & INITIATIVES
- KNOWLEDGE CENTER
- MEDIA CENTER
- Member Login
- Contact Us
SABERA is a platform that empathizes and amplifies voices committed to social impact on livelihoods, financial inclusion, circular economies, healthcare, water, sanitation, hygiene, clean energy, sustainability, agriculture, gender equity, climate change or even Behavioural change amidst other important goals.
It is also a platform to build a positive narrative for the country and humanize the face of corporations beyond a mere profit incentive.
Social and Business Enterprise Responsible Awards recognize socially responsible work in the public sector, private sector, NGOs, Foundations, academics, social cause initiatives, and enterprises.
The last date to submit criteria-based information is September 30th. Each entry will automatically be eligible for a delegate pass to attend the event.
Padmashree Dr. Bibek Debroy is the chairperson of the Economic Advisory Council to the Prime Minister and the President of the Indian Statistical Institute. He has been associated with SABERA since its inception and continues to offer his support in 2022. Dr. Debroy will be the Guest of Honour SABERA 2022.
SABERA Awards & Summit 2022 are scheduled for December 7th with the Jury meeting on November 9th. The jurors are leaders from a cross-section of society can be accessed here
- Amplify your work in mainstream media and social media
- Humanize your corporation beyond a mere profit incentive
- Build and manage your Brand's image associating with GOOD in alignment with ESG/SDG
- Get recognized by Global entities including UNGCI as a responsible Brand/Corporation/PSU
- Public acknowledgment amidst the most respected names of the country and the development domain.
- Network - bridging the gap between the funder and funded
- But most importantly Contribute to building a positive narrative for the country.
There are 3 main categories under which you can consider submitting your entries
1. Initiative Awards - the subcategories under these are in alignment with the SDG goals of Environment, Education, Enablement, Sports, Health & well being & Agriculture /Rural development. A new subcategory Behavioural Change through Marketing & Communication has been introduced this year.
2. Entity Awards - the subcategories under these recognize entities such as Social Enterprise, Not for Profit & Responsible Business of the year. A new subcategory Think Tank of the year has been introduced this year.
3. Individual Awards - as the name suggests recognizes individuals behind the companies or Individual changemakers
Entry forms need to be filled out online after registering here. In case you need any help registering and submitting entries, Rucha can be reached at +91 9545521745 or Garvita at +91-9630458425 For sponsorship or partner opportunities and other queries on how to attend you can write to email@example.com
Social and Business Enterprise Responsible Awards
Day & Date :
Wed, 7th December, 2022