- Our Team
- Centers & INITIATIVES
- KNOWLEDGE CENTER
- MEDIA CENTER
- Member Login
- Contact Us
This programme addresses to SDG 5-Gender Equality goal of UN towards reduction of gender discrimination at workplace. It aims to promote gender equality & women’s full & active participation & leadership at all levels.
There are plenty of reasons to strive for gender diversity in companies: customer empathy, taking advantage of talent (not just half), and basic fairness, to name a few. Research shows that companies with a critical mass of top-team gender diversity enjoy significantly better financial performance. The bigger the talent pool, the more it make it to the top.
This two days' workshop is an invaluable opportunity for women executives looking to enhance their leadership skills, learn from successful business women & create a cohesive network that is invested in the success of women. Participants will have the opportunity to strengthen & magnify their skills & learn from a range of women leaders from diverse business sector.
In order to develop critical leadership skills of women executives, the programme shall cover the following:
- How to handle situations being a woman in a man’s world
- The magic of collaboration and building one’s tribe for mutual success
- Networking to increase opportunities for growth and profitability
- Creating a strong personal brand - Communicating for impact and dealing with challenging people
- Practical ideas for effective women leadership and work-life integration
- Way forward towards effective women leadership
To register for the event, click here
For more details & registration please contact:
A Roadmap to Success
Day & Date :
Thu, 19th March, 2020
Hotel Lalit, New Delhi