- Our Team
- Centers & INITIATIVES
- KNOWLEDGE CENTER
- MEDIA CENTER
- Member Login
- Contact Us
"The CSR law, that came into force in the year 2014, and the recent amendments proposed in July 2019 to the law, have been creating a lot of buzz. These amendments also comprise changes in CSR directives. With more than INR 50,000 Crore that has already been spent, it is imperative to evaluate the impact of this expenditure. What are the top priorities and mandates in the sector today? What do the new amendments say? As CSR heads, how do you stay updated, compliant and ensure better impact?
Join us for an interactive session with your peers from the industry to hear more on 'Compliance to the CSR Law'.
The session will be co-hosted by UN Global Compact Network India and Sattva Consulting on 10th January 2020 in Delhi."
Key Focus Areas: Evolution of CSR Law.
- Common pitfalls associated with CSR compliance and reporting
- Compliance implications of recent amendments to CSR law
- Way to achieve better coordination between legal, finance, procurement and CSR departments
- Recommendations of the high-level Committee on Impact Assessments
- Approaches to effective program monitoring, evaluation, and learning
- Effectively capturing and communicating the impact of social programs – through program evaluations, social audits, impact assessments
- Aligning reporting to global standards – mapping and measuring against SDG targets
An Interactive Workshop to better prepare corporates for current and evolving mandate on CSR
Day & Date :
Fri, 10th January, 2020
Auditorium , Ground floor, UNESCO House , Chanakyapri , New Delhi -21