- Our Team
- Centers & INITIATIVES
- KNOWLEDGE CENTER
- MEDIA CENTER
- Member Login
- Contact Us
UN GCNI's 6th Gender Equality Summit in India resonates the global commitment towards developing a strong India roadmap towards gender equality by creating a forum for diverse stakeholders to engage in the dialogue to make gender equal future
This year theme is aligned with the International Women’s Day 2023 theme “DigitALL: Innovation and technology for gender equality” & the priority theme for the United Nations 67th Commission on the Status of Women (CSW67) Innovation and technological change, and education in the digital age for achieving gender equality and the empowerment of all women and girls.
The Key Objectives of the Summit are:
To think through the Gender lens & build capacities for mainstreaming D&I matrix using Innovation and Technological Change and Education.
- To uncover the path of the private sector for gender equality and unlock leadership, technological change and innovation to tackle the world’s greatest challenge.
- To learn the significance of Allyship in propelling the Women's Empowerment Principles into Practice.
- To reconfigure the levels of collaboration from relevant stakeholders for a robust commitment to a gender-equal future to close the digital gender gap and the consequential inequalities.
- To drive societal change and promote growth opportunities for women to emerge as empowered global leaders of tomorrow.
- To initiate strategic dialogue with the government and other relevant stakeholders in mainstreaming the gender dimension in the fight against corruption and facilitate their journey on business integrity practices through digital innovation and empowerment.
Gender Equal Future: Technology, Innovation & Inclusion
Day & Date :
Thu, 2nd March, 2023
Hyatt Regency, New Delhi